DOD-DHA: E-Commerce Operational Systems Support (EOSS)
The primary objective of this EOSS task order is to provide the DHA ECS with IT support services that perform sustainment engineering operations and maintenance, enhancement engineering development and integration, change and modernization development and integration, and information assurance and cybersecurity for the DHA ECS software applications and databases.
- Sustainment Engineering Operations and Maintenance
- (1) administration and maintenance of the existing, DHA ECS custom software; (2) administration and upgrade of the existing DHA ECS Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software and tools; (3) maintenance of the existing DHA ECS COTS extensions and COTS configurations; (4) corrective software maintenance of DHA ECS custom software, COTS extensions and COTS configurations, including all efforts to diagnose and correct application processing or performance errors; (5) coordination for and troubleshooting of Operating Systems (OS), web-based applications and databases executing on remote, Medical Community of Interest (Med-COI) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Gov Cloud computing platforms and network infrastructure; and (6) support of Data Center Operation Services (DCOPS) upgrades of supporting infrastructure to include but not limited to; network infrastructure, Splunk, Commvault, and cybersecurity platforms. EOSS task order personnel will conduct regularly scheduled software maintenance and inspections, upgrades, and repairs of application components, perform preventive software maintenance tasks, execute regularly scheduled operational tasks, and complete break-fix emergency responses.
- Enhancement Engineering Development and Integration
- (1) modifications to existing DHA ECS custom software and COTS extension functionality; (2) expansion of existing DHA ECS capabilities; and (3) implementation of application functionality changes mandated by DHA ECS users, Federal law, and Department of Defense (DoD) directives.
- Change and Modernization Development and Integration
- Support of the implementation of DHA ECS change or modernization projects to include extended use of Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and services to gain efficiencies and performance enhancements.
- Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
- (1) Information Assurance (IA) and Cybersecurity Support; (2) Program certification and accreditation support; and (3) Program Risk Management Framework (RMF) support. EOSS task order personnel conduct information assurance activities designed to ensure system/application compliance with IA and RMF guidance, and to maintain system/application/data security. EOSS task order personnel will work with DHA Cybersecurity personnel to adhere to all compliance tasks and orders.
Start winning today.
We build smart capture and proposal plans that help companies win.
Why wait to start your next success story?