DOD – DISA: Defense Information Systems Network (DISN) Program Management Office (PMO) Engineering and Technical Support
The IE Program Support Office (IE6) is seeking information for potential sources for information technology (IT) consulting, technical support services, analytical services, application, engineering support services, and tool development, planning and support. The support provided will address Directorate concerns as it relates to Department of Defense (DoD) IT policy analysis and development; IT product support and costing; tracking of customer and Defense Information System Network (DISN) IT network projects developing recommendations and processes in support of DISN policies and processes; and quality assurance and innovative solutions for future network and tool development and enhancements.
The Contractor shall:
- provide information technology (IT) consulting, technical support services, analytical services, application, engineering support services, and tool development, planning and support.
Program Management Support:
- IE requires Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business analysis for IE project requirements and processes to technical solutions based upon the DISN solution set. ERP business analysis comprises of reviewing inputted data, ranging from metric reports to milestone reports to financial reports, and generating a plan based on the current resource pool. The plan will then be used by the Government to make decisions on how to meet agency goals and milestones.
Change Management Support:
- IE requires business analysis to develop and implement standard methodologies and automated process management systems to in order to facilitate DISN requirements for managing and monitoring activities surrounding core business operations.
Special Projects Support:
- IE requires support services to assist in DISN Communications, messaging, information sharing, scheduling, and task management activities.
- The IE requires process analytics support to conduct and document process engineering and re-engineering; process improvement studies; economic and cost-benefit analysis; and disaster and recovery planning and risk assessments.
- IE requires Service Assurance Model (SAM) Support with a team consisting of a network architect, systems engineer, systems integrator, and developer subject matter experts.
Start winning today.
We build smart capture and proposal plans that help companies win.
Why wait to start your next success story?