DOD-USAF: CE CS Cybersecurity
The Air Force Civil Engineer (AF/A4C) community has identified the cybersecurity of CE control systems (CS) as essential in securing the infrastructure at Air Force (AF) installations. The AFCEC/CO is tasked to secure this infrastructure by contracting for cybersecurity service capabilities on behalf of the CE enterprise. This document specifies service capabilities required for interconnectivity, interoperability, cyber security, and program management of technical projects and network operations for CE Control Systems worldwide.
- CS Enclave Deployment and Sustainment
- RMF CS Categorization and Security Controls Selection
- RMF CS Security Controls Implementation
- RMF CS Security Assessment
- CS Risk Mitigation
- RMF CS Authorization
- CS Enclave Integration
- RMF CS Continuous Monitoring
- CS Threat Awareness and Incident Response
Start winning today.
We build smart capture and proposal plans that help companies win.
Why wait to start your next success story?