USAF – Secretary of the Air Force: Financial Management (FM) Information Technology (IT) Enterprise Wide Contract
The Assistant Secretary of the Air Force, Financial Management (SAF/FM) Chief Information Officer (CIO) mission is to provide digitally accessible, modern, audit-ready FM systems and applications in support of our Airmen. SAF/FM CIO is focused on delivering enterprise-wide solutions that enhance the user experience and accelerate business outcomes efficiently, securely and cost effectively. SAF/FM is responsible for providing the Air Force with accounting, budgeting, pay services, audit and other financial services. As part of this responsibility SAF/FM CIO provides the user community with business solutions to ensure FM business processes are efficient and standardized across the Air Force.
The scope of this effort will be to provide information technology solutions through a broad range of services. Advisory & Assistance Services (A&AS) dominantly comprises coordination support efforts in strategic planning, policy, auditing compliance, aligning policy with strategic goals for the following:
- Project Management/Program Management
- Portfolio Management
- Data Management/Data Analytics
- Knowledge Management/Strategic Communication
- Digital Transformation/Strategic Planning
- Independent Validation & Verification (IV&V) Support
- Information System Security Management/Cybersecurity
- Development, Security, and Operations (DevSecOps)
- Change Management
- Functional Support
- Technical Support (System & Database Administration)
- Help Desk Support
- Test and Analysis Support
- Configuration Management
- Hardware/Software Procurement
- IT Audit and Compliance
- Enterprise Integration
- Cloud Computing
- Robotics Process Automation
Start winning today.
We build smart capture and proposal plans that help companies win.
Why wait to start your next success story?